Prepositions is a word that connects one thing with another, showing how they are related.
Types of Prepositions
--- OF PLACE
Prepositions that gives us information about the place, location or position of a noun or pronoun in relation to something else are called prepositions of place.
1) My uncle lives at Lahore in Pakistan.
* A preposition is usually followed by a noun or pronoun.
My brother is jumping into the pool.
* Some prepositions are used to talk about time.
We have dinner at 9:00 AM.
Prepositional Phrases - Adjective and Prepositions Collocations
- Parts of Speech
- Plural Nouns
- Learn English Verbs Learn Verbs in all the three forms
- 1000 Verbs with its forms
- 200 Irregular Verbs with its forms
- Phrasal Verbs A-Z Auxiliaries
- Degree of Comparison
- The Power of Punctuation
- Punctuation Rap Learn Tenses
- Learn Verb Forms Articles Active And Passive Voice
- Common Errors in English Usage
- Academic / Business Vocabulary
- More than 1000 One Word Substitution
- Interesting Etymologies : Word Origins
- List of Abbreviations
- 4000 Most Common English Words
- British English / American English
- Common Misspelled Words
- Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives & adverbs
- English Jokes
- Do you Know?
- Important Spellings Rules
- Tongue Twisters
- English Collocations