How to enable Registry Editor
You can enable registry editor using any of the following ways: I have arranged the method in order I find most desirable. So best Method will always be listed first.
1. Enable Registry Editor using Symantec UnHookExec.inf file.
a) download the inf file
b) right click it and choose install. The tool will not give any confirmation or anything implying that registry editing has been enabled nonetheless the problem is fixed.
2. Enable Registry Editor using Group Policy editor.
1. Goto Start, Click Run
2. Type GPEDIT.MSC and Press Enter
3. On the left Window Pane Goto User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System
4. In the Right Window Pane (Settings Window) , Double click "Prevent Access to Registry Editing Tools".
5. Select Disabled or Not Configured and choose OK
6. Close the Group Policy Editor and restart your computer
7. Try opening REGEDIT again
3. Enable Registry Editor Using vbscript file:
Download the vbscript file and just double click and run it.
This script toggles registry editor on and off on running.
4. Enable Registry Editor passing command in Run Window:
The way to get into registry editing is simple. Open your start menu click Run and paste in the folowing command:
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
Always prepare before you make a choice. There is so much info about ucuzucakbiletirezervasyon at ucuzucakbiletirezervasyon.com
In case you're interested in knowing more info on teds woodworking reviews, stop by mytedswoodworkingprojects